Another month is here and it’s time for another TBR. I’ve started to realize that while I like planning a TBR, I usually only stick to about half of it. I like planning, but I’m also a mood reader.
I am participating in another round of Book Battle this month so my TBR is centered around the criteria for that, but I also hope to read several more books that will count towards reading books I already owned before the year started and the around the year in 52 books challenge.
TBR for February 2018:
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- Portrait of Us by A. Destiny and Rhonda Helms
- Ouran High School Host Club (As many volumes as I can get through)
- Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson
- The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Bookworm and the Beast by Charlee James
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Everless by Sara Holland
- Busted by Gina Ciocca