I’m late as usual with getting my monthly wrap up and TBR posted, but here it finally is!
In May, I read 38 books! In total that was 12,840 pages read in May. Of those, eight were ebooks and the rest were physical copies of books.
As for star ratings for May, I had mostly 4 star reads, but also had a 2 star and my first 1 star of the year.
The breakdown for stars is as follows:
In June, I’m hoping to read 40 to 45 books. Since I’m a mood reader, I don’t plan out every book I’ll read in a single month, but there are always books I hope I can get to before the month is over.
For June, that short TBR includes:
- Ship It by Britta Lundin
- Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- LIFEL1K3 by Jay Kristoff
- Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake
- Ivy Aberdeen’s Letter to the World by Ashley Herring Blake
- People Like Us by Dana Mele
- Fireworks by Katie Cotugno
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J Maas
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- One Small Thing by Erin Watt
What did you read in May? What are your reading plans for June? Would love to hear all about them in the comments!