My TBR for March took me longer than normal to plot out, but I’ve finally got it finalized! I am really excited for the books I have planned this month, and fingers crossed, I’m able to read all of them, even though I’ll be going on a trip for two weeks!
My TBR had to be revamped a few times to make room for a full series, as well as several ARCS, so here is my final draft!
Reading Rivalry Criteria:
1. Author Highlight
2. A Book With Multiple Cover Art Editions
3. Another Book By a New Favorite Author
4. A Book with a “Praise For” Section on It’s Front or Back Cover
5. A Book With It’s Title Written in Green, Purple, or Gold
6. A Book Featuring a Taboo Subject
7. A Book Celebrating/Involving the Arts
8. A Book With More than 100,000 Reviews on Goodreads
9. A Book With It’s Main Character On The Cover
10. A Historical Mystery
I was able to fit an entire series into criteria, so I’ll finally be knocking the Luxe series by Anna Godbersen off of my TBR! Here’s the books I’ve chosen, in order of the criteria listed above:
1. On The Come Up by Angie Thomas
2. Splendor by Anna Godbersen
3. Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertali
4. Luxe by Anna Godbersen
5. Rumors by Anna Godbersen
6. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
7. Leah On The Offbeat by Becky Albertali
8. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
9. Envy by Anna Godbersen
10. Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
I also have several ARCs on my TBR this month, though I wasn’t able to fit any of them into criteria. The ones I’ll be reading this month are:
-The Mystery of Black Hollow Lane
-The Waking Forest
Have you read any of the things I’m planning for March?
What’s on your March TBR?