My TBR for April took me quite a while to figure out, because the criteria for Reading Rivalry this month took me pretty far outside my comfort zone. However, I think I finally have a complete list, that hopefully I’ll actually stick to this month!
Reading Rivalry Criteria:
1. Author Highlight (Neal Shusterman, Gillian Flynn, Amie Kaufman)
2. Male POV
3. A Book By An Indie Author
4. A Book With a Three Word Title
5. Book With An Anniversary Edition
6. Featuring a Survival Story
7. Book Where You Relate To The Main Character
8. Book Based on a Major Historical Event/Person
9. A Fantasy Romance
10. A Book Featuring Mental Health Disorders
I made my TBR list based on the prompts above, so here is the list of books that I’ll be reading this month!
1. Obsidio by Amie Kaufman/Jay Kristoff
2. Manic Pixie Dream Boy Improvement Project by Lenore Appelhans
3. Nefertiti’s Heart by A.W. Exley
4. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody
5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
6. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
7. Leah On The Offbeat by Becky Albertali
8. Sword and The Dagger by Robert Cochran
9. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
10. Six Goodbyes We Never Said by Candace Ganger
I’m really glad that I was able to incorporate three ARCs into criteria! I also have two other ARCs that I’m hoping to complete this month
Squad by Mariah MacCarthy
King of Fools by Amanda Foody
Have you read any of the things I’m planning for April?
What’s on your April TBR?