I’m so glad it’s almost July! While I had hoped to be posting a lot more during June, life had other plans in store for me. While I did get to read a lot more than some of the more recent months, there have been several days where I haven’t been home or haven’t been in the right mindset to write anything. Things have calmed down a bunch though and I hope to be back more than I have been!
In July, I’ll be participating in the TBR and Beyond Tropical Summer Camp board game, Reading Rivalry, and the Pop Culture Readathon! After reading so much in June, I definitely think I’ll be able to accomplish all of these.
My plan is to keep my TBR pretty small and then do a lot of mood reading. It worked out very well for me in June so I hope it does the same in July.
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
- Dating Makes Perfect by Pintip Dunn
- Fable by Adrienne Young
- The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco
- If We Were Us by K.L. Walther
- The Friend Scheme by Cale Dietrich
- Saga Vol 4 by Brian K. Vaughn
What do you hope to read in July?