This tag was created by Laura at Laura’s Book Reviews – unfortunately it looks like her blog has been taken down. I found this tag at The Book Nut! I wasn’t tagged for this one, but it looked way too good for me to pass up!
You must answer these questions without looking anything up on the internet and without looking at your bookshelves!
Once you’ve completed the tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
1. Name a book written by an author named Michael
Jurassic Park – Michael Crichton (I will admit that I googled how to spell his last name)
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover
Dance with Dragons? – George RR Martin
3. Name a book about a character called George
All I’m coming up with is George Weasley from Harry Potter
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith
The Vampire Diaries – by…..something Smith? It’s initials I just cant remember which letters.
5. Name a book set in Australia
I want to say that they go to Australia in one of the I Am Number Four books…but I think I might be wrong. This one stumped me.
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title
Fourth of July – James Patterson
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover
Graceling – Kristin Cashore (In hindsight, it might be a sword…I’m still going to count it though)
8. Name a book with the word ‘one’ in the title
Ready Player One – Ernest Cline
9. Name a book with an eponymous title
The closest thing I can think of is the Harry Potter series
10. Name a book turned into a movie
How to choose just one…let’s go with The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan!